Thursday, June 1, 2017

Quotes of Aulya Allah

*God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches you by means of opposites, so that you will have two wings to fly - not one- Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

◆ I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life. I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One. If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings, I am quit of him and outraged by these words-Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

◆ If in thirst you drink water from a cup, you see God in it. Those who are not in love with God will see only their own faces in it-Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

◆ Everyone is so afraid of death, but the real sufis just laugh: nothing tyrannizes their hearts. What strikes the oyster shell does not damage the pearl-Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

◆ "If you are looking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless"Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

◆ All your suffering comes from desiring things that cannot be had. Stop desiring and you won't suffer. Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.
◆ Sleep with the remembrence of death and rise with the awareness that you will not live long. Hadrat Owais El-Qarni (RA)
◆ "God is your mirror in which you contemplate yourself and you are His mirror in which He contemplates his divine attributes."- Hadrat Ibn Arabi (RA)
◆ "I won't serve God like a laborer expecting wages."- Hadrat-e-Rabi'a (RA)
◆ The qualities that endear a man to God are river like generosity, sun-like affection, and earth like hospitality.- Hadrat Mu'in'ud-din Chisti (RA)
◆ There is nothing better than to be without everything - no theories or practices. When you are without all, you will be with all.- Hadrat Bayazid Al-Bistami (RA)
◆ Don't say, "I am nothing,"
but don't say,"I am something."
Don't say,"Nothing concerns me,"
but don't say,"Something concerns me,"
Just say "Allah"- and you will witness wonders.- Hadrat Sidi Ali Al-Jamal (RA)

No comments:

Post a Comment